Wire drawing process for steel is used for the reduction of cross-section of the rod. It is a metal working process and is of industrial use. The basic process behind wire and rod drawing process is reduction of the cross section of the rod by pulling the wire through one or more drawing dies. As the wire is pulled through the draw dies it keeps on shaping itself and thus is drawn.
Drawing is a widely used process because of its unbeatable advantages over any other procedure. The advantages of wire and rod drawing of other applications are:
- Good surface finishing
- Adaptability to mass production
- Close dimensional control
- Improved dimensional properties
- Economical benefits
The process of drawing is as follows:
- Preparation of the drawing material: It involves the processes of annealing, cleaning and pointing. Annealing increases the ductility of the material, cleaning prevents damage of the working surface and draw die while pointing involves reduction of diameter so that the material can be inserted into the draw die to start the process.
Sometimes lubrication of the material surface is done before the cleaning process begins.
This is the most important step of drawing and must be performed properly. The perfection of this step determines the perfection in the whole process.
- The pointed end of the wire rounds is then gripped by the carriage jaws to initiate the drawing process. The wire passes through one or more drawing dies for the process. This process is undertaken by the automated machines and only require supervision. The supervision is not simple either, the operator has to check that the lubricants are present in the soap containers and that the wires are experiencing the least possible friction. The operator also has to check if the wire is round. The wire may change its shape during transitions from one draw die to the other.
- Since the whole process is dependent upon pulling the wire through the drawing dies, both the wire and the drawing dies have a risk factor of wear and tear due to friction and heat formation. Even though the cleaning process attempts at preventing the damage, it is not enough. It requires the use of lubricant to eliminate the damage risk completely. Lubricants not only prevent the damage but also increase the efficiency and quality of the wire produced after drawing. Evidently, lubricants play a key role in wire and rod drawing of steel.
- The wire drawing lubricants manufacturers in India manufacture the best lubricating wire drawing lubricants. Therefore, choosing the wire drawing lubricants is not a difficult task today. There are many varieties of lubricants as per requirement available in the market which are easily accessible. Customers can select the one that suits their requirement.
Solvents are one of the most widely used chemicals in Industrial manufacturing, cutting across sectors. Be it aviation, agro produce, food processing, pharmaceuticals, automobiles, Solvents are an inseparable part of modern day manufacturing. Solvents are added to numerous paints and coatings and according, to their type they serve a variety of different purposes. If you go to any paint manufacturer in India, you will see their dependence on a number of solvents ranging from Ethanol, to esters and other types. Industrial paint suppliers, also keep ample stock of solvents, as they are most often used in combination. If you are looking to for information about the role and function of solvents, we have come up with a guide that will tell you exactly that:
With emerging activities of industries, especially the industrial equipments working continuously need to be highly resistant and durable. Their reliability and durability solely depend on the function of the industrial designs involved in the production activities. Be it the ball screws or the rollers they consistently have to undergo and take loads of applications. In most of the cases, the industrial designs tend to give up due to factors like erosion, corrosion, rusting, pitting and also skewing. Therefore, in order to prevent such factors proper greasing and lubrication is vital so as to increase the reliability of that equipment. There are many industrial lubricants suppliers who offer high quality products for ensuring long life of the machine.
Corrosion is a process which occurs naturally, wherein the process converts any metal with a chemically oriented form such as oxidization. There is a gradual destruction of the metal with chemical reactions with the environment. Corrosion in pipes, simply means the metal due to contact with the external environment starts dissolving especially when in contact with water, causing initial rusting followed by corrosion. Corrosion in pipes decrease their reliability, shelf life and also reduce their functionality.
A solvent is widely used to disperse or dissolve various components that are used in the formulation in coatings and paintings. One can find different types of industrial paints such as organic coatings – alkyd coatings, epoxy coatings, polyurethane coatings and inorganic coatings – acrylic coatings, ceramic coatings, intumescent coatings. Epoxy paints define high performance and large of coating products that pack up with excellent mechanical, film-building and chemical properties also with short drying and curing duration. There are many paint companies in India that provide the best paints which many of the well-known industries and factories use. One can find many types of solvents that are used in paints and coatings namely hydrocarbon solvents, ketones, esters, alcohols and glycol ethers.
Electroplating chemicals manufacturers have a huge role in the growth of the latest technology and processes used in the manufacturing field. If a person wants to buy electroplating chemicals, one needs to have a detailed knowledge about the product so that he/she doesn’t mess up when used in a industry. There are many electroplating chemicals suppliers that one can depend on as they provide the specifications and details about it. Electroplating is a difficult process done as there various reactions that are involved in it at the anode and the cathode. One specific feature that needs to be maintained is that the process is depended on the requirement of the user’s specification. The process where the immersion of the cathode (has the negative charge) and anode – the positive charge is done, is called electroplating bath.
Lubricants have been used for over a thousand years now in almost every industry that demands the use of machines as they ensure smooth functioning. The oil lubricants manufacturers make sure that the lubricant contains 90% base oil and 10% additives which enhance their properties and make them more effective for the use in engine parts.
Furthermore, here are some of the benefits of applying lubrication to the engine parts that make it a necessity in the industrial sector:
The process of EN plating involves the application of nickel phosphorus coating which can be used to improve the resistance to corrosion or wear and tear and even improve the surface hardness. During the process, there is no use of electric current into the plating bath and instead, the plating is carried out through a chemical reaction. One of the major advantages of EN plating in the chemical manufacturing is that it provides a uniform coating on the substrate surface and also allows great flexibility when it comes to controlling the thickness of the coating. However, this entire process is quite complex and requires a lot of precision for proper execution.
There are a huge number of Lubricant suppliers around the world, dealing in all kinds of solutions. The importance of Industrial lubricant manufacturers has risen vis-a-vis the ever expanding usage of lubricants in almost all the factories of the world. From chemicals to medical equipment to aviation, lubricants are used extensively across sectors. Its but natural that finding the best lubricant supplier for your business can be tricky, due to the large number of factors to be considered. We have come up with a guide that will help you wade through the sea of industrial lubricants manufacturers and zero in on the right one for your business.
From Chernobyl to Bhopal gas tragedy, the world has seen a number of gut wrenching Industrial disasters that have killed millions and destroyed the lives of others, apart from leaving a permanent blemish on the environment including, pollution, which is still affecting the hundreds of lives. When it comes to the chemical industry, Chemical manufacturers in India are infamous for their lax safety and security protocols. Worker agitations fueled by accidents have led to the government taking cognizance of the extent of the problem, and they have started tightening the noose through making laws for Industrial safety. Here we share few safety tips for the Chemical industry which may help you in the chemical business.