Introducing Ginsol-NI-801 / Ginplate Ni CL2 / Ginplast Ni 801 specially formulated for Plating on Plastics
It is a highly stable chloride-based alkaline Electroless Nickel Process, specially formulated to rapidly deposit uniform, defect-free, and well-conductive Ni-P layers on properly prepared ABS, PC- ABS blend, and other non-conductor substrates.
- New generation alkaline ENP process for plating on plastic based on chloride based ingredient’s.
- Specially designed to plate thin, adherent, 1st layer of conductive ENP layer on ABS &/or PC-ABS blend.
- Doesn’t contain any harmful raw materials e,g. lead, cadmium etc.
- Unmatched bath stability on account of higher solubility of involved additives & thus, offers very long bath life - Can be operated till the 125 g/L Orthophosphite.
- Being lower grain sizes, it provides coating without any ‘voids’.
- Uniform & bright continuous coating.
- Conforms the recent industry norms e,g ROHS, ELV etc.
- Lesser rejections pertaining to pitting &/or voids.
- Longer bath life – lower consumption of chemicals which in turn reduces the cost of operation.
- Brighter coating – better aesthetics.
- Increased through-put.