Uniramous Electroless Nickel Process
There are many benefits of “Uniramous” series of ENP process, some of these includes:
- Just a single product to place order, bring and stock at the plant
- Enormous amount of time, labour, energy, lab testing work can be saved due to ease of using single solution
- Better chemical balance in the bath
- Longer bath life due to consistency in bath chemistry
- Fully or Partial Self-pH-regulating system with a hybrid buffer
- Meet the requirements of most of the regulatory complaint
- Environment friendly due to low drag out and long bath life
- Ability to plate on variety of substrate like, MS, SS, Brass, Aluminium alloy etc.
Ginplate NI Uniramous 608 Process (MPEN)
- Phosphorous Content: 6 – 8% by Weight
- Hardness as plated: 550±50 HV
- Hardness Heat Treated @ 400°C for 1 Hr: 950 HV
- Salt Spray (ASTM-B-117): 96 hrs.
- Stress: zero to slightly Tensile
- Magnetic Properties: Magnetic
- Wide window of operating pH (4.4 – 5.5) and temperature (82 – 90 °C)
- Deposition Rate: 16 – 22 µm/hr.
- Long bath life 8 – 10 MTO
- Consistent and uniform mechanical & physical properties of coating over bath life 10 MTO
Ginplate NI Uniramous 1012 Process (HPEN)
- Phosphorous Content: 10 – 12.5% by Weight
- Hardness as plated: 500±50 HV
- Hardness Heat Treated @ 400°C for 1 Hr: 900 HV
- Salt Spray (ASTM-B-117): 1000 Hrs.
- Stress: Slightly Compressive
- Magnetic Properties: Non-Magnetic
- Wide window of operating pH (4.4 – 5.2) and temperature (85 – 92 °C)
- Deposition Rate: 6 – 10 µm/hr.
- Good bath life 6 MTO
- Consistent and uniform mechanical & physical properties of coating over bath life 6 MTO