Introduction of new alkaline Zinc Nickel alloy Zincalume NiZ 1551 Process
Get brighter zinc-nickel deposit with Growel’s cyanide-free - alkaline zinc nickel plating process
- Simplified additive system – Ensures consistent system performance.
- Eco-friendly process eliminates expensive waste treatment.
- Suitable for both rack & barrel applications.
- Very stable alloy composition – 12-16%.
- Extraordinary higher corrosion resistance, even after heat exposure.
- Very low chance for hydrogen embrittlement.
- Provides higher resistance to ‘contact / galvanic corrosion’ to the aluminum.
- Higher wear & scratch resistance (ac. zn: 60-90, alk. zn: 100-140, NiZ (low): 200-350, NiZ (high): 350-450 hv).
- Much improved deposit brightness – Better aesthetics.
- Lower tendency towards HCD burning & also, consistent rate of deposition
- Better LCD coverage.
- Lower rejections.
- 3 S benefit: stable, single & sustainable brightener system.
- Easy to operate.
- Exceptional over-addition tolerance.
- Complete freedom from ‘blistering’.
- Better anchorage towards all available passivates.
- More stable in alkaline conditions – Lower in consumption in usage.