Introducing METGUARD 21- Multipurpose Protector
Metguard 21 is a multipurpose electrolytic passivating bath for Silver, Tin, Brass, Copper & Nickel which deposits a transparent, colorless inorganic protective coating on silver and silver & tin electroplate. The coating gives valuable and effective protection against atmosphere containing Hydrogen Sulphide and prevents the darkening of the metal. This passivation has no appreciable effect on the solderability and electrical conductivity of the silver & tin deposit plate.
- Hexavalent chrome-free electrolytic passivation.
- RoHS/Reach compliance
- It is protective against the atmosphere containing Hydrogen sulfide and prevent the darkening of the metal
- No appreciable effect on the solderability and electrical conductivity of Silver and Tin.
- No effect of heat treatment > 150 deg. C
- Conform ROHS, and ELV directives utilizing Metguard 21
- Increases the service life of the processed components.
- Suitable for all types of applications.