It is a multipurpose electrolytic passivating bath for Silver, Tin, Brass, Copper & Nickel which deposits a transparent, colorless inorganic protective coating on silver and silver & tin electroplate.
- Replacement of Carcinogenic Hexavalent Chrome (Silchrome) process
- RoHS/Reach compliance
- Protects against atmosphere containing Hydrogen sulfide and prevents the darkening of the metal
- No appreciable effect on the solderability and electrical conductivity of Silver and Tin.
- No effect of heat treatment > 150 deg. cent.
- Multipurpose Protector for Silver, Tin, Nickel, Copper, and copper alloy
Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However
, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our
control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that
Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use
any product in violation of any existing patent rights.