The peculiarity of ship paints is that these paints are specifically designed for painting sea, river ships, ships, yachts, barges. These coatings, due to their high resistance to water, have long served the purpose of protecting the hull of a ship from the aggressive influence of water, abrasives, wind, temperatures and ultraviolet raadiation.
Wire drawing process for steel is used for the reduction of cross-section of the rod. It is a metal working process and is of industrial use. The basic process behind wire and rod drawing process is reduction of the cross section of the rod by pulling the wire through one or more drawing dies. As the wire is pulled through the draw dies it keeps on shaping itself and thus is drawn.
Drawing is a widely used process because of its unbeatable advantages over any other procedure. The advantages of wire and rod drawing of other applications are:
- Good surface finishing
- Adaptability to mass production
- Close dimensional control
- Improved dimensional properties
- Economical benefits
The process of drawing is as follows:
- Preparation of the drawing material: It involves the processes of annealing, cleaning and pointing. Annealing increases the ductility of the material, cleaning prevents damage of the working surface and draw die while pointing involves reduction of diameter so that the material can be inserted into the draw die to start the process.
Sometimes lubrication of the material surface is done before the cleaning process begins.
This is the most important step of drawing and must be performed properly. The perfection of this step determines the perfection in the whole process.
- The pointed end of the wire rounds is then gripped by the carriage jaws to initiate the drawing process. The wire passes through one or more drawing dies for the process. This process is undertaken by the automated machines and only require supervision. The supervision is not simple either, the operator has to check that the lubricants are present in the soap containers and that the wires are experiencing the least possible friction. The operator also has to check if the wire is round. The wire may change its shape during transitions from one draw die to the other.
- Since the whole process is dependent upon pulling the wire through the drawing dies, both the wire and the drawing dies have a risk factor of wear and tear due to friction and heat formation. Even though the cleaning process attempts at preventing the damage, it is not enough. It requires the use of lubricant to eliminate the damage risk completely. Lubricants not only prevent the damage but also increase the efficiency and quality of the wire produced after drawing. Evidently, lubricants play a key role in wire and rod drawing of steel.
- The wire drawing lubricants manufacturers in India manufacture the best lubricating wire drawing lubricants. Therefore, choosing the wire drawing lubricants is not a difficult task today. There are many varieties of lubricants as per requirement available in the market which are easily accessible. Customers can select the one that suits their requirement.
Solvents are one of the most widely used chemicals in Industrial manufacturing, cutting across sectors. Be it aviation, agro produce, food processing, pharmaceuticals, automobiles, Solvents are an inseparable part of modern day manufacturing. Solvents are added to numerous paints and coatings and according, to their type they serve a variety of different purposes. If you go to any paint manufacturer in India, you will see their dependence on a number of solvents ranging from Ethanol, to esters and other types. Industrial paint suppliers, also keep ample stock of solvents, as they are most often used in combination. If you are looking to for information about the role and function of solvents, we have come up with a guide that will tell you exactly that:
With emerging activities of industries, especially the industrial equipments working continuously need to be highly resistant and durable. Their reliability and durability solely depend on the function of the industrial designs involved in the production activities. Be it the ball screws or the rollers they consistently have to undergo and take loads of applications. In most of the cases, the industrial designs tend to give up due to factors like erosion, corrosion, rusting, pitting and also skewing. Therefore, in order to prevent such factors proper greasing and lubrication is vital so as to increase the reliability of that equipment. There are many industrial lubricants suppliers who offer high quality products for ensuring long life of the machine.
There are a huge number of Lubricant suppliers around the world, dealing in all kinds of solutions. The importance of Industrial lubricant manufacturers has risen vis-a-vis the ever expanding usage of lubricants in almost all the factories of the world. From chemicals to medical equipment to aviation, lubricants are used extensively across sectors. Its but natural that finding the best lubricant supplier for your business can be tricky, due to the large number of factors to be considered. We have come up with a guide that will help you wade through the sea of industrial lubricants manufacturers and zero in on the right one for your business.
The word anatomy means analysis or examination of something to get detailed knowledge and information about it. This article will have information on chemical manufacturers in Mumbai and what kinds of services you can expect from them. The chemical manufacturing process has several subdivisions and it is based on the kind of task done in that specific process. Basically, you need to know what is the need for chemical manufacturing and what’s the use of the chemicals.
One doesn’t hire a professional every day to paint one’s home or office. It is convenient to fall into the mindset that they’re all the same and feel clumsy and awkward when one doesn’t really know what they are looking for. One thing that all the paint companies in India who advertises its services are all professionals. The only thing which one now has to think about the price, but that isn’t the case. The fact is industrial paint manufacturers in India and also the painting contractors in India are very wide-ranging and varied like some meal choices in an International food festival. So how can one tell the good from the bad? Or right one from the wrong ones? One should find the answers to these questions before one hires any painting companies. The answer is most certainly in the written painting estimate, of course, the price range matters but everything comes down to the estimating process and the final quotation which gives a full picture of what to expect.
Few decades back, metal finishing was used as an experimental craft, but it has transformed into an important technology based on scientific theories within few years. This finishing is given to metal by making use of a process called electroplating. It is a process used by various industries like electronics industries and metal related industries. There are different types of electroplating are in use, however nickel plating is the most used one along with copper plating.
In past few years, powder coating industry has undergone many changes, whether it is regarding the equipment used for the process or some other thing. However, not every company providing these services have adopted these changes. There are companies who take shortcuts in the process, which costs the customer their valuable time and money. Therefore, it is very important to choose the industrial powder coating company wisely which can deliver best quality services. Here are few tips which will be helpful for you to recognize the companies which are keeping themselves updated with the advancements in the industry and providing best possible services to their customers.
As far as the machinery is concerned one has to take proper care of it as there are many threats which are always lurking around it. Any machine or tool is vulnerable to a lot of complexities if one fails to provide regular maintenance to it.
One of the major threat which any metallic machine has to fight is the problem of corrosion. As the machines have to face all the extremities of the weather and fluctuating temperatures, being prone to rust becomes quite obvious and inevitable. If not addressed at the right time, it may cause some severe damage to the machine and eventually hinder the functioning and the productivity of the machine. These machines face a premature degradation if the corrosion takes over. This is why every company or producer should take adequate measures to ensure that the curse of corrosion stays as far as possible away from all the machinery.