After all wet operations, articles need to be quickly and effectively dried to reduce possibility of staining/corrosion. Different types of equipment are available for this purpose, like conveyorised drying ovens for large components and basket/barrel configured dryers for smaller parts as well as centrifugal dryers.
- Automatic Dryer:
- It follows a preset operating sequence, thereby reducing labour and ensuring consistent quality and higher productivity.
- A self-contained unit, this dryer has its hydraulic aggregated control for sequential operation of all functions.
- This can handle large loads per batch as compared to manual operations.
- Barrel Dryer:
- This is recommended for specific components not amenable to drying by centrifugal action, or liable to be damaged during discharge into a centrifugal dryer.
- Air heaters on either side of the barrel along with a circulation fan at the bottom create a steady flow of hot air over components in barrel, thus dry by evaporation.
- Manual Centrifuge Dryer:
- It is operated through a foot pedal and incorporates a safety interlocking arrangement which prevents the top-lid from opening while in operation.
- Adequate supply of hot air is provided by fully enclosed electrical heating elements mounted on the side of the machine.
- Ideal for high single loads at frequent intervals.
- Auto Centrifugal Dryer:
- Growel supplies a state-of-the-art on line centrifugal dryer with stainless steel basket, also used in passivation lines.
- The lid opens with pneumatic cylinder & hot air is fed through a special blower with heating system.
- The basket is static dynamically balanced & rotates for complete removal of water from components.
Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However
, since the conditions of use of these product
s are beyond our
control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that
Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use
any product in violation of any existing patent rights.