Highly bright mid-phosphorous Electroless Nickel process
- Good plating Speed (15 – 22 µ/hr)
- Good wear and abrasion resistance
- P- Content may be fine-tuned and controlled as per the requirements of jobs.
- Operates at low nickel metal concentration (3gm/l)
- Long life – Provides high metal turnover (>10 MTO)
- Minimizes effluent disposal problem due to low-concentration bath
- High hardness / Wear resistance.
- Excellent Brightness.
- No additional ammonia or carbonate is required to maintain the pH
- Very consistent Mirror bright finish throughout the bath age
- Very consistent and uniform plating speed
- Low operating cost
- Uniform and consistent alloy composition
- Long bath life (10 MTO)
- Automobile and textile industries
- Decorative in-house application.
- Oil and Gas Industries.
Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However
, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our
control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that
Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use
any product in violation of any existing patent rights.