It is a Cadmium-Lead free, RoHS Low phosphorous [P-content 2 – 5%] ENP process. Uniramous 225 CLF can be operated at lower range of temperature (55 to 65 °C) and near neutral pH. This product is specifically designed for the electronics industry.
- One Additive for both Make-up and Maintenance
- Phosphorous Content: 3 – 8% by Weight
- Hardness as plated: >550 HV, depending on P%
- The process can be switched from LP ↔ MP by just switching the operating parameters, pH and Temperature
- Ductile coating with zero to slightly compressive Internal Stress
- Magnetic Properties: slightly Magnetic
- Wide window of operating pH (4.5 – 7.0) and temperature (55 – 88 °C)
- Deposition Rate: 7 – 25 µm/hr.
- Good bath life 10 – 12 MTO
- Matte to semi bright finish
- The Uniramous allow platers to use the same product for both make-up and maintenance.
- An enormous amount of time, labour, energy, lab testing work can be saved due to the ease of using a single solution
- The same single process from the same bath can be utilized to plate LP ↔ MP EN plating by just switching the pH and Temperature and vice versa
- Free from Hazardous materials like Lead, Cadmium and other heavy metals
- Good Lubricity, wear and abrasion protection
- The process can be operated at a lower temperature (55 °C) and near neutral pH (7), which makes it suitable for difficult-to-plate material also.
- Aerospace and Automobile industries
- Engraving and printing rollers
- Food-processing and Medical diagnostic equipment
- Injection molds and Hydraulic cylinders
Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However
, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our
control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that
Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use
any product in violation of any existing patent rights.