It is a highly stable chloride-based alkaline Electroless Nickel Process, specially formulated to rapidly deposit uniform, defect-free, and well-conductive Ni-P layers on properly prepared ABS, PC- ABS blend, and other non-conductor substrates.
- It has better solution stability due to higher dissolution of Chloride ions
- High Metal Turnover (MTO) due to low rate of Orthophosphate bi-product formation
- Faster and better coverage due to higher plating speed
- Wide window of bath-operating parameters (Temp. 30 to 45 deg, pH - 8.5 to 9.0)
- It meets the requirement of most of the regulatory compliances (eg- RoHS, REACH, ELVs etc.)
Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However
, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our
control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that
Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use
any product in violation of any existing patent rights.