Wire drawing is a metalworking process that can reduce the cross-section of a wire by pulling the wire through a single, or series of, drawing dyes. Wire drawing is used in a wide range of applications like electrical wiring, cables, tension-loaded structural components, springs, paper clips, spokes for wheels, and stringed musical instruments. Wire drawing requires lubricants like aluminium lubricants as they can reduce friction and the pick-up and breakage that can occur with other metals.
The aluminium wire drawing lubricants are known for their significant characteristics. The lubricant is safe to use and is free from toxic elements. The aluminium wire drawing lubricants are free of impurities and are superior wire drawing lubricants. The machines have a safe and long life if good quality lubricants like aluminium wire drawing lubricants are used.
Aluminium is one of the most popular wire drawing lubricants as it has various advantages as mentioned under:
- Increases the speed.
- Increases the productivity of the wire drawing machine.
- Aluminium wire drawing offers a cleaner wire, machine, and system.
- It offers improved heat removal.
- Offers better control.
- Provides improved die life.
- Provides improved surface finish.
- Reduces waste.
- Reduce operating costs.
- Offers less disposal cost.
- Aluminium wire drawing lubricants are easy to maintain.
- Allows easy filtration.
- Allows easy temperature control.
- Provides optimum boundary lubrication to protect dyes and offers an outstanding surface finish on drawn wire.
- Provides excellent resistance to thermal degradation.
- Aluminium wire drawing lubricants are able to absorb moisture and give a higher performance.
- Helps to enhance performance with substantial cost savings.
- Aluminium wire drawing lubricants are available at low cost.
Aluminium wire drawing lubricants are required for various industrial applications as they have multiple benefits over other metal lubricants. The aluminium wire drawing lubricants are any impurities and deliver the best performance to the machine.
There are many industrial lubricant manufacturers, but you should find out authentic wire drawing lubricant manufacturers as they use the most advanced technologies to design lubricants that are not only excellent quality and high performance but also cost-effective and qualifying the hygiene standards. Aluminium wire drawing lubricants are known for safe standards and best performance, they are the most preferred choice of various industries because of their strong characteristics.
Aluminium wire drawing lubricants have excellent friction-reducing properties due to a combination of synthetic lubricants, wetting agents and corrosion inhibitors replacing traditional emulsion-type products. The aluminium wire drawing lubricants are mineral oil free and water miscible and fully synthetic that are highly suited for rough and fine wire drawing applications.
There are various manufacturers and suppliers of aluminium wire drawing lubricants in India. If you are looking for aluminium wire drawing lubricants, you should purchase from an authentic and famous manufacturer like Growel’s to ensure excellent quality and safety standards of the aluminium wire drawing lubricants at cost effective prices. Such a famous manufacturer will help you with customer-oriented solutions, environment friendly products, timely delivery and International Standards of Quality.